Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Running into a problem... Problem solved!

The issue lies in the fact that I cant seen to get my hands on any tablets that I am interested in buying before I buy it. I have been able to use Bryan's tablet (thank you!) but I have yet to find a tablet to call my very own. I had planned to go with the Lenovo as previously mentioned but I have sneaking suspicions that it will not be as good as I thought it could be.
I have been online all morning trying very hard to find one that I could get but I run into the issue of not being able to go some place and actually test the computer or the issue of a massive bill. (Far out of the budget I had in mind for this project)....

So, I have been able to solve the problem mentioned above. Bryan has given me permission to use his tablet for this up coming semester.

There may be plans for future expansion of this experiment. But they are still very whisper in the wind status, so that is all I can say for right now.

2 comments: